HALLOWEEN WEEK AT STARLIGHT
Calling all superheroes, princesses, vampires, and ghosts – get ready for Halloween Week at Starlight Studios!
From capes to fairy wings, every student is invited to weir their Halloween Costumes to class during the week of Halloween.
Classes will consist of some fun music and games as well as regular class activities and exercises.
And of course, friends are invited to join in the excitement – for FREE!
There will be a prize for the favorite Halloween Costume during our Halloween week. The winner will be chosen by YOU. Beginning November 1st, all of the contestants will have their pictures posted on our Starlight Studios FB page (@starlighttracy). Whichever costume picture gets the most reactions by the end of November 7th will receive a $50 visa gift card.
Tips for Halloween Week
- This year’s Halloween week is October 24th-30th.
- Please make sure that your costume is modest and still adheres to our dress code.
- Costumes should not be too scary as we do have young children that attend our school and we do not want to frighten them,
- No fake blood or weapons (unless they are attached to your costume).
- Friends that are invited to class should fit the age group of the class being attended.
- Please make sure your friends sign in at the front desk before they enter class.
- Candy bowls are separated to avoid nut allergies. Please let your teacher know if you aren’t sure which candy bowl you should choose from.
- Have fun and share your love for the arts!